Seeing Red - The Course!
An on-line course in addressing the trauma of feminine oppression and working with psyche, soul and the creative unconscious to connect with the emerging feminine.
We are now accepting registrations! Please call us at: (860) 415-5004 to reserve your seat and get the course reading list.
Dear Seeing Red Friend,
I am thrilled to introduce you to the Seeing Red Certificate Course! This course is the result of research, international study and inter-disciplinary exploration relative to the archetypal roots of feminine oppression and the illumination of an emerging feminine consciousness. Seeing Red’s Certificate Course is designed to help you identify and work through areas of internalized oppression that may be keeping you locked in unconscious patterns of fear, frustration, and unrealized potential.
Seeing Red’s inter-disciplinary design represents a creative approach to feminine development that features a deep integration of the analytic and the artistic. Both the curriculum and the delivery model are designed to foster a community of soul and scholarship where your personal development can thrive. Some of the most distinct features of this course are:
1. The framing of feminine oppression as trauma in cultures that have historically accepted it as normative.
2. The illumination of the multi-faceted ways feminine oppression is internalized.
3. The identification of archetypal identities of the feminine that do not situate femininity and power as dualities.
4. The prioritization of the creative unconscious in working through internalized oppression.
5. The articulation of new models of the stages of conscious development of the feminine that are not filtered through a masculine consciousness.
I am honored by the caliber of the faculty who have come on board to be a part of this course. Most, if not all, of these accomplished women have devoted their lives to developing their own scholarship and work relative to these topics. I hope you will make the choice to join us as we continue this exciting journey of becoming.
See you in the Red Tent!